 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of maryjane4ever18
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:17 AM
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Dexcom Issues

  So I got my Dexcom last Wednesday. This will be the 3rd time I've had to
change it out within this week. First time was a bad sensor, second time I had
just taken a bath and it said to change it. Now, it's falling off and I haven't
even taken a shower since the last time I changed it.B Any suggestions on how to
keep it from coming off? I'm getting really frustrated. I have yet to change it
but know I will have to after I bathe today. Contemplating going ahead and
changing it before my shower. But then I'll have to call support to make sure
they send me another.... please help!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy SB. 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone .
 Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)