[IP] Tandem Occlusion Tip

Hi all,

I was getting a LOT of occlusions in my T-Slim. After receiving a tip from
another T-slim user, I wear the pump with the newly issued case on at all
times. I have had no occlusions since. (The prevalent theory is that the
pump is very sensitive to temperature changes, and the case prevents the
pump from being exposed to this.)

The only downside to this major improvement in my T-slim experience is that
the pump is now much bulkier than it is in its sleek, un-cased form.

Ruth Jennison
Associate Professor
Department of English
University of Massachusetts, Amherst