Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

I use skin tac to keep it from peeling off right away. If that wears off
after a week or 2 I tape it down with opsite flexfix.

The skin tac comes in wipes and a bottle. The bottle will last forever. I
have had it for years and spilled it (try to avoid that, it was a
nightmare) and I still have more than half a bottle.
The get the sticky residue off, I use Uni-Solve.