Re: [IP] Dexcom Issues

I tape my Dex down Ilke I do with my infusion set. When I do that that I
have no issues with either coming off. I've used several types of tape so
it's up to you. Right now I'm going inexpensive & using the cloth tape. A
few strips of that & I'm all set.

Lisa Ann
t1 4/70; pump 9/89
tslim & Dex5

--
"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children.
He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part,