RE: [IP] Dexcom Issues

Yes definitely call support every time something like this has happened with
my sensors dexcom replaced them.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: maryjane4ever18
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:16 AM
To: IP
Subject: [IP] Dexcom Issues

 So I got my Dexcom last Wednesday. This will be the 3rd time I've had to
change
it out within this week. First time was a bad sensor, second time I had just
taken a bath and it said to change it. Now, it's falling off and I haven't
even
taken a shower since the last time I changed it.B Any suggestions on how to
keep
it from coming off? I'm getting really frustrated. I have yet to change it
but
know I will have to after I bathe today. Contemplating going ahead and
changing
it before my shower. But then I'll have to call support to make sure they
send
me another.... please help!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy SB. 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)