[IP] Dexcom Issues

 So I got my Dexcom last Wednesday. This will be the 3rd time I've had to change
it out within this week. First time was a bad sensor, second time I had just
taken a bath and it said to change it. Now, it's falling off and I haven't even
taken a shower since the last time I changed it.B Any suggestions on how to keep
it from coming off? I'm getting really frustrated. I have yet to change it but
know I will have to after I bathe today. Contemplating going ahead and changing
it before my shower. But then I'll have to call support to make sure they send
me another.... please help!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy SB. 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)