Re: [IP] Dallas area help

So she is looking only for the blue clip for an Animas Syringe?  Can't
help, I've already thrown out a half-dozen of those this year.  But if she
needs the blue clip along with an Animas Cartridge and fill needle....
have her email me.  Tell her I'm in Irving off Loop 12 and 183.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Jeff <
email @ redacted> wrote:

> She is talking about the little blue handle that turns the Ping cartridge
> into a syringe for filling.
> Jeff Gamble
> On 2/26/2018 4:30 PM, Dan Eakins wrote:
> > I have a friend that is in the process of moving and her new order of
> supplies
> > is being shipped to her new address out of state, she is still in Dallas
> for
> couple of days.

Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ <http://sickforprofit.com/>