Re: [IP] Re: luer lock to T lock

I don't believe they (t-slim) ever made a 300ml cartridge with a luer
lock to fit the Tandem X2.B  I will be receiving My X2 in the next week
or so and have about 45 infusion sets with luer lock fittings and won't
be able to get more for about 2 &1/2 months.B  If I can't find a way to
use what I have I will have to continue to use my Anamis Ping for that
time. If anybody has a suggestion I would love to hear it.

My pump supplier will not trade.

Tnx, Corky

On 2/26/2018 5:14 PM, Jeff wrote:
> Take a survey of IP for people who have boxes of luer lock cartridges
> for Tslim.BB  Most of us change the cartridge once every three or four
> infusion sets.BB  The boxes build up.BB  I just got rid of four boxes.
>
> Jeff Gamble
> P O Box 189
> Big Bay, MI 49808
> 906-345-9957