[IPn] Re: keeping my promise

There are 3 other challenges waiting and they don't do Insulin
Pumpers any good if we must offer to return them. Your small
contribution can change that by adding to the pot that matches these
challenges. New Mexico has gone unanswered. How about it?

Take the time to give $10 or $20 a year to IP to keep YOUR FORUM
going.

Michael