[IP] Dallas area help

I have a friend that is in the process of moving and her new order of supplies
is being shipped to her new address out of state, she is still in Dallas for a
couple of days. I use the omnipod so I can't help, but she needs the little
adapter that hooks up to the syringe and vial so that she can refill her
cartridge. Anyone in Dallas have one of those.B
If so email me at email @ redacted or text me 214-707-3889
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)