[IP] Fiasp

> I have been using Fiasp since August, 2017. I am using the Medtronic 640g.

 The most visible and tangible affect has been to reduce my A1c from 6.6% to
6.0%. I was on Novorapid before Fiasp.

 I have found, as have other Fiasp users, that the onset and peak are
significantly faster than Novolog (known as Novorapid here in the UK). I see the
affect of it most strongly after breakfast, which is my highest carb meal of the

 On Novolog I would see 2 hour post breakfast BGs of 10 to 11 mmol( 180 to 198
mg). On Fiasp, I routinely am getting 7 to 8 mmol(126 to 144 mg).

 Looking at my Carelink data, it is now showing me a predicted A1c of 5.9%, so
perhaps I may break the 6% barrier next time!

(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)