RE: [IP] Re: luer lock to T lock

<Smiths medical for example developed the Cleo infusion set, they have 2
choices, either abandoning the US market or come up with a set that works
with Tslim and or Minimed>

 Yikes, good point. I use Cleos and in my last order I received a bad box. Had a
lot of trouble locating assistance, and when I did one of the reps was skeptical
as to the future of Cleos. And since they are one of the few sets that work for
me (using a Ping), I'm going to have to search for a replacement one of these
days. I think Medtronic still makes Quicksets with Luer locks??? Maybe?
My hands have a terrible time with the Insets.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)