From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of John H
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 12:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: luer lock to T lock

 I think getting a manufacturer will be difficult/impossible due to
liabilitity/FDA issues and the volume of sales will be too small to be worth
the investment. However, maybe some clever person could come up with a 3D
printing solution. That clever person would not be me.

Good luck to you all.

John H

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > When Tandem announced switching over to a proprietary connection for
their new  > cartridges for the T slim pumps and their other pumps I was
upset, tried all of
> their infusion sets and found problems with all of them. I called
> Tandem and asked if there was an adapter to connect the luer locks to
> theT locks. I
 > explained the problem I was having with their infusion sets and wanted to
know  > what I could do? I was told it was a matter of money getting us to
have to use  > their infusion sets. I have stock piled the older cartridges
which attach to the  > luer lock infusion sets and hopefully either Tandem
will come up with a T lock
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)