Re: [IP] Re: luer lock to T lock

 I think getting a manufacturer will be difficult/impossible due to
liabilitity/FDA issues and the volume of sales will be too small to be worth the
investment. However, maybe some clever person could come up with a 3D printing
solution. That clever person would not be me.

Good luck to you all.

John H

Sent from my iPhone