Re: [IP] Fiasp

 I have just tried a Fiasp pen for a week (I use Tresiba for basal and love it).
I find that it starts working faster than Humalog. I also find that it has a
single peak for me. Humalog had a big kick at the three and a half to four hour
mark that I found harder to manage. Ibve just asked me doctor to make the
switch.

Melanie