Re: [IP]WAS t-lock to luer lock Now unsubscribe

It DOES Work.  I know because I used to be an Admin.  Be Patient, it
doesn't happen overnight.  This is a MailList Service and you just have to
choose what type of Subscription you want to have.  I assume that you don't
wan't Full Mail (even if it isn't the 50+ emails daily like it used to be)
Maybe you would prefer the Digest which sends a collection of several days
mail in one Digest Post every few days. OR you can opt for a Browser
Subscription. That would allow you to go to the website when you chose to
read email, nothing would come through your Email Provider except for
Announcements.

Write to:   HELP@insulin-pumpers.org   from your subscribed address and
request the Subscription you wish.  It may not happen overnight (Admins
have other lives too) but it will be done.

Meanwhile - Pump On and Best of Bgs!   :-)

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 2:07 PM,

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998