[IP] Medtronic 630G Transmitter available

I had just ordered a box of Enlite sensors for my Medtronic 530G pump when
the transmitter died last Apr '17.

What with the Hurricane and supply problems at Medtronic it was impossible
to find a replacement transmitter.  Michael at IP sent me 20 over a couple
weeks, took up offers from other IP'ers that had spares and ultimately
determined that they have a very definite and short shelf life of 1 year.

My way out of the predicament took until Nov '17 and involved paying $460
out of pocket for a 630G transmitter.

If there is anyone who is in need of a 630G transmitter, this one was only
used for about 6 weeks and should have at least 7 months life left.

When I was looking for a replacement, I was willing to pay for it.   Anyone
similarly in need of  transmitter and in a position to pay something, I will
donate those funds to IP who does so much to keep us all going.   Please
contact me via private email.  Best offer/greatest need will get it, and I
will pay shipping.

(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)