[IPn] what are you waiting for?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Membership in the Insulin Pumper's forums comes with many benefits.
An occasional laugh, good information, many shared stories as well as
the knowledge that there are those that share your concerns and joys.

This membership also comes with an obligation. Your support is
necessary so that this forum can continue to serve you and others
that share your concerns about good health and diabetes management.
If you can afford it, it is your job to make sure that Insulin
Pumpers stays around to help anyone and everyone in the diabetes
community that can use some support.

Am I asking a lot, no.... I don't think so. How about passing up
say....
2 or 3  Latte's a year. That would come to about 10 bucks.  You've
run out of time to procrastinate :-)     so visit the donor page and
make that contribution that you've put off for so long now. Over 500
members have shared this responsibity in the last year ---  How about
it??? Contribute to this pledge drive or better yet, become a
sustaining donor by pledging a small amount every month.

     http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://uk.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

If you would like to challenge the members of your forum to match
your generosity, visit the challenge page at:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge

or... send your tax deductible donation by mail to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..