[IP] Steroid to Nikki

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } I have had same injections from a pain center here in Alabama.
B I pretty much DOUBLED my Medtronics pump's Wizard recommendations. B It was
kinda scary to do that. B I kept glucose tabs close by. B However. It worked
for me. B After about three to four days it tapered off and went down to near
normal and then everything was fine. B
Your doc sounds just like mine. B Water will, of course, flush your system of
the Steroids, but doesn't do anything for your high bugs. B Well. I take that
back, I am sure it does help, just not as quickly as we want.
Good luck !Bonnie from Bama

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad