Re: [IP] Steroidal spine injections and how to adjust my basal & bolus

 My experience was that the effect lasts a couple of days and itbs duration and
effect is unpredictable. The big problem is not overshooting and getting too low
when it stops affecting you.
 If you have a cgm watch it closely, otherwise, bGbs every few hours and more
frequently if you changing fast. Temporary basals if your pump lets you do them
are a help as you only have to commit for a few hours at a time. And, if you do
go low, set a temp basal at 0% for a while until you catch up.