Re: [IP] Interesting briefing on Insulin Strength

I'm so glad you posted that article. Just in the past few weeks I opened
a new vial on humalog which an expiration date of 9-2018. My glucose was
all over the place. It' was really weird. Sometimes it would go really
high even tho I had bolused correctly for a meal. Then other times, for
no reason I would bottom out when I knew I took the right amount. After
checking everything, inserted a new infusion site, etc, I opened a newer
vial, and now everything is back to normal. I'm sure it had to be the
insulin.