Re: [IP] Steroidal spine injections and how to adjust my basal & bolus

 Hi. I have recently created my own basal formula when i am correcting a lot but
my bg wonbt budge. If bg is 160-225 or so, i increase basal to 150%. For 250 &
up, i adjust to 200%. I might do it for two or three hours & track my bg on the
cgm. I wouldn't do this at bedtime, of course. Pls note that this is *my*
formula & as they say, YDMV (your diabetes may vary). My highest basal during
the day is 1.5u. Hope that helps p

Sent from my iPhone