[IP] Steroidal spine injections and how to adjust my basal & bolus

Hi everyone,  I just had a procedure for my back this am. It was steroid
injections to reduce disc swelling. Now my BG is hovering at 220-240.
Can't get the BG down. I'm not use to taking large boluses. Do any of you
have suggestions on a bolus % increase.
I also don't know just how long the affects of the steroids will last. I
have had steroids before but have not noticed quite such resistance to
insulin.
I called my Endo and all I got was drink lots of water and come in to see
us tomorrow and I can't get through to the Pain Dr who did the procedure.
30 min + on hold.
I was just hoping for some practical wisdom from you'all.     I just
doubled my basal rate. I'd prefer not to get a huge awful low later or
tonight.
Thanks,
Mikki
*Mikki Lee Weaver*