From: insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
To: insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 11:24 pm
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1351

insulin-pumpers-digest   Tuesday, February 6 2018   Volume 13 : Number 1351
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 13:59:14 -0600
From: D Bricher <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Medicare pump supply question

 Medco was the pits. Express Scripts was much better, but I no longer had Blue
 Cross as my insurer when Express Scripts took over Medco. One time Medco sent
me
6 vials of insulin in a single shipment. 5 of the 6 had been degraded by
exposure to extreme temperatures. Got to the 6th one and it almost killed me
with a hypo.

DeniseBr

 >ypically
froze rather than cooked.