[IPn] day 5

It is day five of the Insulin Pumpers winter pledge drive. Fund
raising efforts have resulted in several hundred dollars in donations
from our membership so far. Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

Your contribution are needed to keep the lightson,  the messages
flowing, an our pump supply program running :-) You may thing that a
small donation of $15 or $20 doesn't make much difference, but that's
what is typically given and that's how Insulin Pumpers pays it's
bills, with your small contributions. They all ADD UP! If each member
of the list gave only a dollar a month these pledge drives would be
completely unnecessary. So if you have not yet made a contribution to
support Insulin Pumpers, won't you please take the time to visit our
donor page and make a small donation to help Insulin Pumpers pay for
the winter quarter.

Where to Contribute:

To make a contribution, or to make a sustaining pledge to
Insulin Pumpers visit the donation page at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
  or
http://uk.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

To challenge the membership to match your generosity, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way