Re: [IP] Interesting briefing on Insulin Strength

 Oh, they probably were reading the complaints on IP. I think that I filled out
something for the FDA, so I would think that others did likewise.

 My bad Medco insulin would work just fine if I injected it. It also would do
just fine through a pump for a day or two. After that, my sugars went up. This
was before I got a CGMS, so it was more difficult to see the change.

 BTW, Medco used bubble envelopes that were not insulated. My insulin typically
froze rather than cooked.

Denise Br.