Re: [IP] Medicare pump supply question

 Medco was the pits. Express Scripts was much better, but I no longer had Blue
Cross as my insurer when Express Scripts took over Medco. One time Medco sent me
6 vials of insulin in a single shipment. 5 of the 6 had been degraded by
exposure to extreme temperatures. Got to the 6th one and it almost killed me
with a hypo.

DeniseBr