Re: [IP] Interesting briefing on Insulin Strength

Certainly not all monitoring systems are created equal.  A few years ago,
when I lost my insurance, I used to order my insulin from Canada.  It was
not shipped from Canada but from either Turkey or India.  Eventually, the
pharmacy in Canada discontinued this service because of the temperature
issue.  I never had any problem with the insulin.  I believe that Express
Scripts used to be Medco.   At that time, I had to get the insulin from
them and they shipped in cold packs.  Never had a problem there either.
So, either my body is immune to temperature differences or some people are
more susceptible to variances.