[IP] Medicare pump supply question

According to Edgepark Medical, batteries for an insulin infusion pump are
no longer covered by traditional Medicare (with a supplement).    They are
bad enough to deal with, send items I don't order and have messed up nearly
every order, but I am not sure where to go to find out if the battery issue
is true.    My Animas VIBE uses lithium batteries so if I should be
receiving them it would help with my medical expenses.

I'm calling Byram in the morning so I can hopefully get set up with them
for my supplies but was still curious about the battery question.

Shirley, diag. age 5, 1954, Animas pumps for 13 years