Re: [IP] From Cathy Benjamin....Help

Stacey Nagel is correct, it was simply Spam. Now you might have gotten a
similar message from someone else or if you were a personal friend of Cathy
Benjamin you might have received a compromising email with a a malicious
payload directly from her compromised account. That said, all email that
goes through Insulin-Pumpers mail server will remove any HTML coding that
is sometimes used to compromise people.  Sorry you felt that the IP Server
hacked you but it had to have come from a different source.

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998