RE: [IP] Libre and Medicare

I have had experience with two of them and both of them not so great compared
to getting the supplies yourselfb&
Byran- messed up the billing on my pump delaying it to the point that it was a
thousand dollar difference
Edgepark b did fine for the first 2 years we had them only one small back
order that was filled the next month, then refill was due to process before
Jan 1st leaving me with no cgm left on hand because they apparently did not
have it on the auto reorder part of my order and my original order even was
delayed as wellb&

Now that Medicare has approved the Libra CGM system there are six