[IP] From Cathy Benjamin....Help

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Am so sorry for any inconvenience this mail might cause, but I'm in a terrible
situation. I came down here to Philippines for a program, last night on my way
back to my hotel room I was robbed at gunpoint, my wallet and other valuables
were stolen off me, leaving my passport and life safe. My luggage is in
custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding
bills I owe. I called my bank for a wire transfer but it has proven almost
Impossible to operate my account from here as they made me understand that
International transactions takes up to 7 working days to be effective which I
can't wait. I will be indeed very grateful if I can get a loan of ($2,550) or
any amount you can afford to help me sort out my hotel bills, I will reimburse
you soon as I get back Home. I will appreciate whatever you can assist me
with. Please let me know if you can be of help.
Thanks
Cathy Benjamin