Re: [IP] Walmart insulin

Hi Rodney Mead!  My name is Susie Keith.  AKA, Sue Stuehm.  How are you???
Remember our pump club at Deb Norby's house?  Good to hear your wisdom.
Good to see you on here!!  Yes!!!  Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good
like some medicines. A broken spirit dries up the bones.  Smile and Be
Happy.  You can contact me email @ redacted