Re: [IP] Walmart insulin

Yes, Regular can be used and was for many years when insulin pumps first
came out. that was all there was. Yes you need to make change in timing and
onset. I knew that for me Regular action time was 6 hours and onset was 30
minutes. Back when insulin was not as pure as it need to be so the was
problem with tubing. Things did get better with new insulin's

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

Rodney

Virus-free.
www.avg.com