Re: [IP] Libre and Medicare

I share that dislike of Edgepark.  My former insurance had a deductible.  One
year after the deductible was met, Edgepark decided to pretend that it
hadnbt been and ran unauthorized charges on my credit card.  I have a couple
of months before going on Medicare and am investigating ways to get Libre
sensors without using a third-party supplier.  Ibve been spoiled!  No more
insulin through the mail, no supplies delivered via FedEx and UPSb& Itbs
great just to pick things up from the drugstore.

Denise Br.

<http://sickforprofit.com/ <http://sickforprofit.com/>>
<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>
<http://smile.amazon.com/>