Re: [IP] Libre and Medicare

I vowed in 2010 never to do business with Edgepark again and I don't regret
that - NEVER.  I've been a customer of Solara and really enjoyed their
service, particularly being able to see Prices Online.  Correction to #2,
who is my current supplier which has been Very Reliable - correct name is
"Byram" - reminds me, I need to do an Online Order of Supplies.  Good Luck
and Best of Bgs, Mike!

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998