[IPn] last line first

There is over $400 still available from the CONNECTICUT to double the

value of your pledge.

----------------------

Well, there it is, the last line of the previous pledge request
unchanged from yesterday. Yes, I'd like to get this pledge drive over
with too. I don't like to have to ask you for money but there is not
another way to provide the necessary funding for Insulin Pumpers. It
is up to you, the members, to help keep this resource alive and
healthy for the diabetes pump community.

I'm sure all most all of you that have not made a contribution can
afford $10 or $20 bucks a year. That about the same as lost pocket
change. Com'on, how about it.

CONNECTICUT will match your contributions DOLLAR for DOLLAR.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
and

Thanks and my best regards,
Michael Robinton