Re: [IP] How to get brave with insulin again after a bad low blood sugar?

 Yes, for me it is glucose tablets only. But I need to wait more than 15
minutes, more like 30
 to see a change. If IOB is high I allow more glucose tablets not just the
amount for the low
 BG, more by instinct than calculation. I wish there was a carbs on board as
well as the Insulin
on board.
Annabella