[IP] for Yessi Pal

Yessi,

 Some who responded mistakenly thought you were speaking about bleeding when
inserting infusion sets. You were complaining that you bleed when inserting
Medtronic Enlite sensors. I used to wear Enlites, and I inserted them into the
upper buttock area, where they performed beautifully. I was able to do that
myself, because I have very flexible limbs. Perhaps someone could help you with
that insertion - assuming you are bleeding when inserting into the abdomen. Are
you taking any blood thinners? I had only an occasional bleed with Enlites, and
that blood never affected the sensor's accuracy. Good luck!

Signe

Sent from my iPad