[IPn] This is worth repeating

Rather than a pledge message, I thought I would just forward the
comments of an independent expert.

>> From: Gail ..................
>>
>> Feel free to send this out (I don't have the address handy for the
>> list-serve).
>>
>> In my professional life, I help non-profits find funding to run
>> their programs.  I work with medium-sized non-profits - which my
>> company classifies as those with budgets over $100,000 but less
>> than
>> $500,000.  IP is not even a blip on my radar (professionally
>> speaking). HOWEVER - the numbers of people that are assisted by IP
>> is HUGE compared to similar organizations that support folks with
>> medical conditions (while not spending a cent on research or new
>> technologies.)  An organization that is one of my clients has a
>> budget 2 (4x in 2017) times IP's.  Their client base is 300
people.  300.  Not
>> 3,000. Their mission is exactly the same as IP's but focuses on a
>> different disease.
>>
>> IP is a resource that is unlike any other for people with diabetes
>> regardless of type.
>>
>> If you're not happy with the service and support you get on I.P.
>> then, as Michael so eloquently put it, go somewhere else.  But, if
>> you have received even ONE idea from another's experience on I.P.,
>> then GIVE.  Give ANYTHING.  $5.00, $15.00, $50.00, $500.
>>
>> I will have had Type 1 for 45 years as of February 14, 2017.
>> I have used a pump for 31 of those years (yes, it was the size of
>> shoe box and had a fixed basal rate of 1.0 u per hour).  I have no
>> complications.  I count my blessings for the advances since 1972.
>> But, some of the most valuable information I've received is from
>> right here on I.P.  That is priceless.
>>
>> Thanks for letting me have a moment on the soap box.
>>
>> -gail

To contribute your 2 cents worth, write me, or to donate a real 2
cents worth just visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

There is over $400 still available from the CONNECTICUT to double the

value of your pledge.

You can send your 2 cents worth by mail to:

 	Insulin Pumpers
 	558 Valley Way
 	Milpitas, CA 95035

 That's my 2 cents worth for today ;-)