[IPn] Saturday evening

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Yesterday's magnanimous challenge of $500 has received pledges of
just $30 as of this evening. We really have to do better than that
people if we are going to end this pledge drive in just a few days,
the last day of the month. Insulin Pumpers pledge drives raise the
majority of  the money that pays the bills. If you think the internet
is free, I can assure you that it's not and that the IP bills must be
paid every month. If you think "the other guy" will make a
contribution or you're just putting it off, then it's time to visit
the web site donor page and make YOUR donation.

Over the last 12 months, hundreds of our a members have made a
contribution to help support YOUR web forum. 71 of those folks have
done so in the last 30 days. If you are financially able, it is YOUR
TURN to help out and make your annual contribution of $10 or more. We
still have a ways to go to match CONNECTICUT's very generous
challenge.

And.... yep, I'm here at IP at 7:30 on Saturday night, working to get
things done so IP will be there for you Monday morning.

To make a matching donation toward this challenge,  or to provide
even more support with a sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
donation page at:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way