[IP] Re:Bleeding when I insert sensors

How long is your cannula? I use 6mm with no problems

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 20:23:59 -0500
From: Yessi Pal <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Bleeding when I insert sensors

Help!  I bleed almost every time I insert Enlite sensors.  I use the
inserter and have gone through it step-by-step on the phone with Minimed.
They have no suggestions.  The best I can figure out is to ice the site
before I insert but that's no guarantee.  I bleed right after I insert,
sometimes so much the sensor doesn't work.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!