Re: Subject: [IP] Bleeding when I insert sensors

 I have a lot of bleeds with the Enlite sensors, but most of them don't result
in sensor failure. It seems that it is almost luck that a new sensor doesn't
bleed. I try to stay away from any scar tissue and feel around for a "clean"
site. I've been pumping since 1987 and have a lot of scar tissue to work around.

 When I was using DexCom, I had very few bleeds and I think it was the insertion
angle. Unfortunately, the Enlite goes straight in which might have something to
do with causing bleeding.

I know this doesn't solve your problem, but you're not alone.