[IP] Bleeding when I insert sensors

Help!  I bleed almost every time I insert Enlite sensors.  I use the
inserter and have gone through it step-by-step on the phone with Minimed.
They have no suggestions.  The best I can figure out is to ice the site
before I insert but that's no guarantee.  I bleed right after I insert,
sometimes so much the sensor doesn't work.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Yessi
T1 since 1998, Paradigm 523 w/Enlite sensor