[IPn] just sitting there

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Well... Insulin Pumpers still has that $27 from the New Mexico
challenge we mentioned yesterday. Insulin Pumpers could really use
that $27and it is just sitting there waiting to double your pledge of
$10, $20, or a little more if you chose to be more generous.

Please take the time to support YOUR forum and our efforts to make
living with diabetes easier for everyone.

To make a matching donation,  or to provide even more support with a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the donation page at:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Your support is needed . No one else is going to do it and we'd like
to keep the lights on at IP.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035