[IP] for Phoenix

 Please know I would never disparage the gluten-free diet for those requiring
it! Those who require it have bona fide celiac disease, and since celiac disease
(like t1 diabetes) is an autoimmune disease, these diseases often come in pairs.
I don't suffer from celiac, just t1 diabetes and scleroderma morphea (a
superficial, benign skin disorder that is also autoimmune in nature.
Signe