[IP] Desperately need an OmniPod PDM!

 Hello and I hope everyone is doing great. B I unfortunately am not. B My 15
year old daughter who has been type I for just over ten years has managed to
loose her OmniPod PDM. B It was well over four years old and out of any
warranty. B It was lost and not stolen so no insurance coverage. B I obsolutly
can't afford to buy a new one. B I am on full disability due to 37 years of type
I diabetes with severe complications. B The PDM is the smaller one that controls
the newer smaller pods. B Please if you have one that is not needed or not used
I would be able to scrape together a little/some money to offer. B Thank You
everyone and please email me off-list at email @ redacted B Thanks again,
Robert GerdesB