[IPn] responsibilities

Membership in the Insulin Pumper's forums comes with many benefits.
An occasional laugh, good information, many shared stories as well as
the knowledge that there are those that share your concerns and joys.

This membership also comes with an obligation. Your support is
necessary so that this forum can continue to serve you and others
that share your concerns about good health and diabetes management.
If you can afford it, it is your job to make sure that Insulin
Pumpers stays around to help anyone and everyone in the diabetes
community that can use some support.

Am I asking a lot, no.... I don't think so. How about passing up
say.... 4 Latte's a year. That would come to about 10 bucks. We still
need to raise another $75 bucks to finish the NEW MEXICO matching
challenge. You've run out of time to procrastinate :-)

....so visit the donor page and make that contribution that you've
put off for so long now. Over the last year, members have made 683
donations to share that responibility. there are many of you out
there that still need a nudge. NEW MEXICO still has $75 available to
double the value of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. How about it???

If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes to accept
NEW MEXICO's challenge and double the value or your pledge.... or...
better yet, become a sustaining donor by pledging a small amount ever
month. For either, visit:

     http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

or... send your tax deductible donation by mail to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..