[IPn] feeling neglected

We have less than two weeks remaining in February and there is still
almost all of New Mexico's $250 challenge available for pledge
matches. New Mexico is feeling neglected.

I expect no-one wants to receive another pledge request but it is a
necessary fact of life in order for Insulin Pumpers to continue to
server the diabetes community. The biggest problems with the pledge
drives is that many people think that they don't need to contribute
because somebody else will, or the plan on doing it soon, but never
get around to it. Insulin Pumpers was made possible over the last
year by donations from hundreds of members just like you.

If you get some benefit from Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a
donation, and have not yet done so, won't you please take the time to
visit our easy to use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

Insulin Pumpers tries to make it as easy as possible for you to
contribute.NEW MEXICO still has funds remaining on her DOLLAR for
DOLLAR CHALLENGE.

It's easy, use your credit card to make a matching donation or
SUSTAINING contribution to Insulin Pumpers.

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way