Re: [IP] Yeast Infections

My sister has been tested for food allergies and while she is not
diabetic and not celiac, she is allergic to wheat.  So one would guess
that there is a 50/50 chance that her siblings would be also.  I notice
that if I eat anything that contains wheat, I am hungry and not just
ordinarily.  Ravenously hungry!  So I don't eat wheat, but when offered
a gluten-free food item, I take it whenever it's not too carby.  So I
could possibly eat beef and barley soup (and count carbs)...something
that muddies the waters for those like Phoenix who have to avoid all gluten.

IMHO, low carb/high fat is best!

Denise Br.